Quality of life depends on access to clean and safe natural resources and defines the value and significance of environmental stewardship. As stewards of our environment, we must preserve a clean and safe environment capable of providing sustenance for future generations.
For over 16 years, JESCO has integrated environmental and engineering innovations to deliver site specific environmental protection and remediation solutions and infrastructure. Today, industry, government, and the public employ us to help protect and restore our treasured natural resources.
Using our broad experience and multi-disciplined approach we design and implement solutions to protect and restore the environment through:
- Environmental Project Management
- Offshore Bottom Sediment and Water Sampling
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Geotechnical Investigation, Testing, & Design
- Soil & Groundwater Assessments (including RCRA and CERCLA projects)
- Risk Evaluation & Corrective Action Planning (RECAP)
- Pay For Performance (PFP) Remediation
- Remedial Design, Installation, & Management for Soil and Groundwater
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Studies (RI/FS)
- Monitor Well Installation & Management
- Monitor Plug & Abandonment
- Contamination Delineation
- Contamination Characterization (Soil, Water, Sludge, Gas, & other Media)
- Hazardous Waste Characterization & Management/Disposal
- Petroleum Storage Tank Management (UST/AST)
- Landfill Permitting
- Multi-media Environmental Permitting
- Pollution Prevention Planning (SPPP, SPCC, BMP)
- Natural Resources Assessment, Mapping, & Design
- Master Planning
- Hydrology Assessments
- Ecological Assessments & Delineations
- Erosion Control (Hydro-mulching/Hydro-seeding)
- Soil Treatment/Stabilization
JESCO has been a leader in providing environmental assessment and remediation services for soil and groundwater systems. We have conducted hundreds of site investigations, remediation projects, and characterization and monitoring studies as well as provided management and consulting services and prepared environmental permit applications, impact assessments, and compliance documents.
Our remediation expertise and capability has been proven by our design, installation, operation, maintenance, monitoring, and evaluation of a multitude of soil and groundwater remediation projects. JESCO has the resources to collect samples in remote and challenging terrain whether sample locations are accessible via land, water, swamp, or marsh.
In addition to JESCO's professional experience and expertise, JESCO owns, operates, and fabricates assessment and construction equipment needed to complete most remediation/environmental projects.